This project started of as a test garment for McCalls 7387, which was an utter fail. If it hadn’t been for the nice print and a perfect button placket (made using a new technique), I would have given up. With a bit of pattern tetris, I was able to transform it into a blouse that I love.Continue reading “A blouse within a blouse”
Doing a happy dance. I pulled apart the top that I made last week and was able to remake into something I love. The pattern I’ve used is Knipmode Top 11 July 2019. That collar!! To make the best use of the fabric, I used with the peplum from Dress #10. Just love how this turned out. Yay!!!!
Sewing Project Score card
About these ratings
Last post of 2018
Despite the heat, the last couple of days has been quite productive with two bra/pantie sets and a strapless bra. My favourite would have to be the set made from a knit top that I rarely wear. It’s remake is quite stunning.